M.O.I COSMETICS AND THE DREAM OF BECOMING THE FIRST CHOICE OF EVERY VIETNAMESE WOMAN.

The Highlights:


1. M.O.I is the first professional makeup cosmetics brand in Vietnam with international quality standards and affordable prices. 2. Established on October 25, 2017, M.O.I's revenue in the first year was 1.3 million USD and increased to 3.62 million USD by the end of 2019. 3. The annual user's growth rate was 180% as of 2019. 4. M.O.I has raised USD 450,000 in funding.


M.O.I Cosmetics Co., Ltd. was established in October 2017 in Ho Chi Minh City. At the time of establishment, the charter capital of this startup was $300,000 USD, contributed by two legal entities. Ho Ngoc Ha, a creative director who excels at the building, evaluating, and selecting products, holds an ownership of 55%. The remaining 45% is owned by Lam Thanh Kim, who is the CEO, operation manager, and legal representative of popsicles brand Eat Me.


In the third quarter of 2019, Ho Ngoc Ha and CEO Lam Thanh Kim signed a contract with Randy Dobson (founder and Chairman of CMG.ASIA, founder of LEEP.APP, used to be the owner of California Yoga & Fitness Center chain) to help M.O.I become stronger and more professional in the upcoming years.


Read more: https://www.vietlaunch.com/blog/moi

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Venture Development Center, University of Massachusetts Boston

100 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA, United States

contact@vietchallenge.org

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

©2021 by